3/7/08

Make My Tags!


This was definitely my favorite photo shoot of all time! Look at that little guy! This is my sister Natalie with her beautiful son, Kai Joshua Taylor. Natalie is modeling a set of tags that I gave her the day Kai was born. Kai's name was kept a secret, but I made her at least tell me the initials so that I could have this ready for her. Natalie has never really been into jewelry (which is unfortunate, considering her sister is a jewelry designer) so I'm glad I was finally able to make her something special that she wears all the time. One tag is stamped with Kai's initials and the other with X's and O's which represent the lifetime of hugs and kisses this boy will be smothered with. The back of one of the tags was later stamped with his birth date, 10-18-07.... but who's looking at the jewelry anyway? I don't know about you, but I can't take my eyes off that beautiful baby! Love you Nat and Kai!!

Please call me 310-508-4186 or email sarah@mushkadesigns.com to order your tags today!

No comments: